Relive the Introduction of the Big Mac!
Starting at $5.99 – $24.99
Let RetroSparX spark your memory of the first Big Mac you sunk your teeth into with Big Mac Attack. The Big Mac was the brainchild of a single McDonald’s franchise owner who set out to create a heartier burger that would satisfy the big appetites of his steel mill-working customers. Read about this story of culinary ingenuity and the unparalleled success that it set into motion. We will have your taste buds craving those “two all-beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun”!
As an added bonus, in I’m Lovin’ It, discover some outsized facts about this record-busting burger.
Please tell us how you intend to use the RetroSparX unit:What's my User Type?
This RetroSparX Memory Game Unit at a Glance
Subject Category: Cultural Trends
Featured Date Range: 1967
Number of pages to print: 8
Included: memory-sparking (and mouth-watering) narrative, bonus sheet of Big Mac facts, 2 'tasty' memory games for seniors, answer key
Completion time: 40 - 50 minutes (approximate)
Memory Games for Seniors Included in this Unit
Fabulous Fast Food (Word Mash-Up memory game) - Answer clues to complete the names of some of the most enduring fast food joints and some of their taste bud-tingling dishes. Then rearrange letters to reveal 3 entertaining observations about diet and health.
Features of Fabulous Fast Food
- 3 pages of fast food eateries to 'chew on'
- original, colourful graphics; large print for easy reading
- moderately easy to complete, especially for the fast food junkies out there!
- can be completed individually, but would be super fun to do with others
- suitable for seniors with no cognitive decline and, with a bit of support, for those with mild to moderate dementia
- answer key is included
Cooking Up Chaos (Fun with Sums memory game) - Put your basic math skills to the test to help calculate how many fast food dishes to serve to an entire Little League team and their parents!
Features of Cooking Up Chaos
- one fun page of playing with numbers
- bold, colourful graphics; large print for easy calculating
- a snap to complete for math whizzes; a bit more time-consuming (but definitely doable!) for others
- can be completed individually, but two or more brains working through these numbers might make it more fun
- suitable for seniors with no cognitive decline and, with a bit of support, for those with mild dementia
- answer key is included