Revel in The Carol Burnett Show
Starting at $5.99 – $24.99
Let RetroSparX spark your memory of The Carol Burnett Show with Classic Carol Burnett. For over a decade, the antics of Carol Burnett and her supporting cast made us laugh every Saturday night. Her comedy sketches were not only hilariously zany, but they also featured a set of recurring characters who were eminently relatable in a madcap way. And regardless of whatever guest talent she scored each week, Carol Burnett never failed to leave us smiling after she tugged on her ear and wished us a good night.
Please tell us how you intend to use the RetroSparX unit:What's my User Type?
This RetroSparX Memory Game Unit at a Glance
Subject Category: Entertainment
Featured Date Range: 1967-1978
Number of pages to print: 9
Included: memory-stimulating (and giggle-inducing) narrative, 2 'fabulously funny' memory games for seniors, answer key
Completion time: 30 - 50 minutes (approximate)
Memory Games for Seniors Included in this Unit
Ladies Who Make Us Laugh (Word Mash-Up memory game) - Using rhyming words as clues, complete the names of some of the most accomplished comediennes of television and film. Then rearrange some of the letters to complete the lyrics to the iconic jingle Carol Burnett sung at the close of each show.
Features of Ladies Who Make Us Laugh
- 4 pages of indisputably hilarious women
- original, creative graphics; large print for easy reading and puzzle completion
- relatively easy to complete, especially for the light-hearted among us who love to laugh
- can be completed individually, but rediscovering these witty women with others would be a hoot
- suitable for seniors with no cognitive decline, or, with a bit of support, with mild dementia
- answer key is included
Variety Is the Spice of Life (Phrase Flip memory game) - Rearrange words to rediscover the titles to some of the better-known variety and entertainment shows on television.
Features of Variety Is the Spice of Life
- 2 pages of variety shows that are guaranteed to take you back to many a night spent chuckling at your TV set
- bold, colourful graphics; large print for easy word shuffling
- easy to complete
- can be completed individually, but just imagine all the laughs you will have remembering these shows with others
- suitable for seniors with no cognitive decline or, with a bit of support, for those with mild to moderate dementia
- answer key is included